When: 10th June 2017
Where: Lee Valley Velo Park
Distance: 50K or 100K
Registration Fee: £39
Minimum Fundraising Target: £175
Register and join our team of Nightriders.
Nightrider London is back for 2017.
This is a one-day charity ride with a difference. It’s a fun and quirky way to explore the city’s top sights, latest attractions and famous landmarks – on wheels and at night!
Nightrider is all about getting together with your friends, family or work colleagues and taking on a challenge together in a fun way. This is not a timed ride or a sportive – it’s all about having a good time together, seeing the sights and raising vital funds.
Set off from Lee Valley VeloPark from 10.30pm and follow a 100km or 50km circular route past many of London’s most famous landmarks. Highlights include Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Tower Bridge, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace and The Mall to name just a few.
Full support, back up and regular break stops are provided throughout the night , along with a well-earned breakfast and medal at the finish.
We’ve secured a limited number of LCCCP places for Nightrider and we’d love you to join us!
Is Nightrider for me?
- Definitely, if you’re looking for a different and enjoyable challenge.
- You should be confident in cycling alongside London traffic. London’s roads are busy even at night. The route is mainly on quieter roads but it does take in some of London’s busy spots such as Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square..
- This event is not a race or timed and we encourage people to cycle responsibly.
- The event is not suitable for beginners. You should be prepared to put in some training for the event. Training guidelines will be provided.
- Check out the Nightrider 2017 Terms and Conditions.
Be part of our Challenge Club and you’ll benefit from:
- a digital fundraising pack full of ideas to help you exceed your targets
- extensive online training and nutrition programs for runners of all levels offered by JCW Fitness
- a week of FREE fitness classes and 3 months half price at JCW Fitness
- a branded vest to wear with pride on your big day
- unlimited support, advice and guidance for your fundraising
- a visit to the Centre to see how the funds you raise are helping us
Already got a place with the organisers?
If you already have a place on the event then please get in touch anyway as we would love to support you in the same way.
How to register
Register here to join our team.
You need to pay a £39 registration fee and we ask to you commit to raising £175 minimum sponsorship.
If you have any queries, please contact Elena.