- Does your child have complex needs?
- Do they find it difficult to communicate with you and other people?
- Would you like some ideas on how to help your child with their communication?
If you are looking for advice and support, why not come with your child to our FREE Speech and Language Advisory Clinic?
Our Speech and Language Therapist, who is an expert in the communication needs of children with complex needs (including cerebral palsy), will:
- listen to your concerns
- answer your questions
- look at your child’s communication abilities and
- give you practical tips to use at home.
The 20-minute consultation slots are at 11am, 11.20am and 11.40am on Mondays during term time at our Centre.
- You do not need a referral from a healthcare professional.
- The clinic cannot offer advice specifically related to managing dysphagia or eating and drinking difficulties or for children who do not have complex needs.
To book a consultation
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 020 8444 7242.
“I believe communication is a basic human right and that every child deserves someone to champion that and never give up on them.” Kerri Morgan, LCCCP Speech and Language Therapist