When: 23th April 2017
Registration fee: FREE
Minimum Fundraising Target: £1,800
About the event
This global institution is the largest annual fundraising event in the world covering many of London’s most famous attractions, such as Tower Bridge and the Houses of Parliament. Take on 26.2 miles in the heart of London and raise vital funds to help us run The London Centre for Children with Cerebral Palsy.
How we’ll support you
Be part of our Challenge Club and you will benefit from:
- a digital fundraising pack full of ideas to help you exceed your targets
- extensive online training and nutrition programmes for runners of all levels offered by JCW Fitness
- a week of FREE fitness classes and 3 months’ half-price membership at JCW Fitness
- a branded vest to wear with pride on your big day
- unlimited support, advice and guidance for your fundraising
- a visit to the Centre to see how the funds you raise are helping us.
All our guaranteed places for 2016 are now filled but we’d be delighted to welcome you if you have secured your own place and choose to raise funds for us. You need to be 18 years or over on Marathon day
For more information about places and availability, please contact us or call 020 8444 7242.