Many call this event the London Marathon on wheels!
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 starts from the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, and takes in closed roads through the City of London into stunning Surrey countryside and back to finish on The Mall. The route was made famous by the London 2012 Olympians.
When: Sunday 30th July 2017
Where: London and Surrey
Minimum fundraising target: £750
Minimum age: 18 years
How we’ll support you
Be part of our Challenge Club and you will benefit from:
- a digital fundraising pack full of ideas to help you exceed your targets
- extensive online training and nutrition programs for runners of all levels offered by JCW Fitness
- a week of FREE fitness classes and 3 months’ half-price membership at JCW Fitness
- a branded vest to wear with pride on your big day
- unlimited support, advice and guidance for your fundraising
- a visit to the Centre to see how the funds you raise are helping us.
Already got a place with the organisers?
If you already have a place on the event then please get in touch anyway, as we would love to support you in the same way.
For more information about places and availability please contact Elena or call 020 8444 7242.