Nick flies high for us!
Nick Wall, manager at the our Muswell Hill Broadway shop, was not behind the till on Sunday 11th September 2016. Instead, he was leaping out of a plane at 13,000 feet over the fields of Northamptonshire.
Nick, 57, was doing his first ever charity tandem skydive, to fundraise for LCCCP.
He is not one to be scared of heights: “I was always climbing drainpipes and trees when I was a kid in Liverpool”, he says, “but I wanted to go a bit higher this time to support the charity.”
It was also a personal and courageous challenge for Nick, who was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease last year.
He said: “It was an awesome experience! At that height, in ideal conditions, all the world is before you, and I felt anything is possible.” Nick has raised over £1200 so far.
YOU can do it too!
If Nick’s experience has whetted your appetite to take to the skies for us then don’t wait any longer. Skydive can be book at your preferred date and airfield (subject to availability).
Registration fee: £70
Minimum Fundraising Target: £320
How we will support you
Be part of our Challenge Club and you will benefit from:
- a digital fundraising pack full of ideas to help you exceed your targets
- a week of FREE fitness classes and 3 months’ half-price membership at JCW Fitness to get you fit before the jump
- a branded T-shirt to wear with pride on your big day
- unlimited support, advice and guidance for your fundraising
- a visit to the Centre to see how the funds you raise are helping us.
For more information
Contact Elena or call 020 3074 1805, to book your skydiving adventure.