The Vitality British 10K London Run is staged on the world’s greatest road race route through the heart of Central London passing many of the capital’s historic landmarks.
Starting on Piccadilly outside The Cavalry & Guards Club on Hyde Park Corner, runners will make their way past huge crowds and London landmarks including the London Eye, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
The route proves hugely popular with both new and seasoned runners, attracted by the chance to run one of the most unique routes in the world and be spurred on by tens of thousands of spectators lining the route from start to finish
Anyone aged 15 and over can join. Why not gather a (fancy dressed) team for the date?
We have 30 places available so make sure you register for yours and raise vital funds for LCCCP.
When: Sunday 9th July 2017
Registration Fee: FREE
Minimum Fundraising Target: £300
How we will support you
Be part of our Challenge Club and you will benefit from:
- a digital fundraising pack full of ideas to help you exceed your target
- extensive online training and nutrition programs for runners of all levels offered by JCW Fitness
- a week of FREE fitness classes and 3 months’ half-price membership at JCW Fitness
- a branded running vest to wear with pride on your big day
- unlimited support, advice and guidance for your fundraising
- a visit to the Centre to see how the funds you raise are helping us
- the loudest voices out on the course shouting YOUR name!
Already got a place with the organisers?
If you already have a place on the event then please get in touch anyway, as we would love to support you in the same way.
For more information
Contact Elena or call 020 8444 7242.